CAV Mameli - Your home in Sardinia
Holidays Homes & Apartments
Dorgali - Sardinia - Italy
Book now or contact us for a personal offer
Hello, I´m Dana Schlitzová, I come from the Czech Republic and I have been living in Sardinia since 2016.
Together with my husband Gianni (he is Sardinian from Nuoro), we bought and renovated the house of his grandparents. Nowadays the house disposes of three splendid apartments that we called Residence CAV Mameli. We are professionals in tourism with long experience from Trentino, Prague and of course Sardinia. I personally manage the residence in an entrepreneurial way. From the first simple questions to the check–out it will be a pleasure for me to follow you and help you to spend a wonderful holiday in Sardinia. There are three newly renovated apartments in CAV Mameli, finely furnished and equipped, with TV, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi.
Breathe the air of the historic center of Dorgali, dive into the magnificent sea of Cala Gonone that is just 10 km far away.
Prepare your favorite dishes in the kitchen completed with all the comforts such as induction hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, microwave, kettle.
Relax in our XXL shower upon your return from the sea in our comfortable bathrooms equipped with the washing machine.
Don’t worry about extra costs, our prices are ALL INCLUSIVE, including energy charges, final cleaning, bedclothes and towels (one set per person per week).
Take the car and go, from Dorgali you can easily reach all the beaches of Cala Gonone and Orosei and dive into the crystalline waters famous all over the world.
Explore our territory famous and loved for trekking and free climbing. Gorropu, Tiscali, Cala Goloritzé, Su Gologone, Barbagia, you have everything nearby.
When you return in the evening, relax in the comfortable apartment equipped with all the comforts, rest and prepare yourself for the next day of your dream holiday in Sardinia.
CAV MAMELI, your home in SARDINIA.
Contact us immediately for a personalized price offer with flexible cancellation policy.
Don’t wait, you might be late.
+39 347 26 22 512 – +39 333 60 42 770
Follow us and give us a like on our pages:
- Are you a couple, do you travel with a friend, do you love to immerse yourself in the nature, your vacation is not just the sea but do you like climbing, walking, running, cycling or driving a motorbike as well? Then Cav Mameli is the perfect starting point for your excursions in Sardinia.
- Spend your vacation in our 3 new private and independent apartments.
- Relax after returning from a day of vacation, enjoy the fresh air conditioning.
- Do you like cooking? Our kitchens are equipped with all the comforts, with traditional oven and microwave, dishwasher, kettle, induction hobs, fridge with freezer.
- You don’t like cooking? A few steps away you will find restaurants, pizzerias, snack bars and you will be surprised by the quality – price ratio.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- What is better than a nice shower when returning from the sea or the mountains. In our bathrooms the showers are 140 x 90 cm with the crystal box. The bathrooms are equipped with the ventilation system connected directly to the WC. Obviously they are all equipped with a washing machine.
- You will be able to enjoy the right spaces, no huge, uncomfortable and inappropriately furnished apartments, difficult to keep clean. Everything is designed to have the right things in the right place.
- You will find a family-run atmosphere but we are tourism professionals with a long experience gained in large residences in Trentino, Prague and of course Sardinia.
- We speak English, German and Czech.
- We are a small technologically advanced residence. We use all the IT tools of large hotels.
- You have the option to check-in online. When you arrive, take the keys and you’re on vacation, without wasting time.
- We don’t have strict check-in and check-out times, we always find an agreement.
- No surprises or price discussions. All our rates are All Inclusive, including energy charges, final cleaning, bedclothes and towels (one set per person per week). You will only be asked (unless otherwise agreed) the Tourist Tax which, as you know, does not go to us but to the Municipality of Dorgali.
- For us, “No Problem” for payments with the credit cards.
- All the apartments are NON-smoking, but you have the possibility to smoke on the large balconies, in the courtyard or on the terrace.
- The animals are our big friends but they are NOT allowed.
- The courtyard and the pleasant coolness of the apartment Ninna, the practicality of the apartment Goffredo and the unique sunsets from the terrace of the apartment Amelia. Each apartment has its own characteristics, in each you can spend a dream vacation in Sardinia.
Daniel – Vote 10 – 16/08/2020
We have been to Italy on vacation many times, but we have never had such a clean and beautiful apartment before. The communication was excellent, Dana had set up a WhatsApp group, so you could always get insider tips for beautiful beaches, restaurants … etc. let give. There is no parking space directly at the apartment. But that’s not a problem at all, as there are always free parking spaces in the immediate vicinity. A car is a must, as you can get to the beaches, e.g. Cala Gonone 10km, must drive. The apartment is well equipped, even a washing machine is available. Air conditioning … WiFi … dishwasher … everything is there. And as I said, everything was super clean. Not to forget the beautiful roof terrace, from which you have a wonderful view over Dorgali. Beautiful sunsets and starry skies included … All in all, we can recommend the apartment without esitation!
Aurelija Lituania – Vote 10 – 13 marzo 2020
Excellent brand new apartment. The apartment is nicely situated and you can see the nice roofs of Dorgali from spacious roof-top terrace. A brand new and nicely designed apartment has everything you might need. We came off season when majority of restaurants appeared to be closed and therefore fully equipped kitchen was a salvation. Since it was rather cold in winter, air conditioner in every room with heating function made the stay nice and cosy. The apartment is spacious, brand new, nicely decorated, very cosy and comfortable. The queen size bed and pillows were very comfortable. There were two of us staying, but I assume 5-6 people could stay comfortably. The street, taming to the apartment is rather narrow, but we would not have any problem to find a parking space in the nearby street. Upon our arrival we were met by the owners – very nice, friendly and caring family. Would definitely stay again. Great value for money.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON SARDINIA
Sardinia is an earthly paradise thanks to its breathtaking nature. Not for nothing, it is said that Sardinia is the European Caribbean. Holidays in Sardinia are perfect thanks to its beautiful blue-green sea and sandy beaches. The sea is blue-green with frequent rock formations that complete the splendid scenery of the beach. Many beaches are accessible only from the sea. In addition to the beautiful beaches, Sardinia also offers a series of interesting historical monuments, mountains, natural fauna and flora. All gourmets will appreciate Sardinian cuisine. Holidays in Sardinia are a great choice thanks to the stable climate. Sardinia is an island of a thousand faces and contrasts. Here you will find beaches of various sizes and species. You can choose between long and wide beaches with fine sand or small bays bordered by cliffs, which can only be reached by boat. However, these beaches have one thing in common, namely the blue-green sea of various shades that attracts swimming or diving. There are many wild animals in the mountains, including deer, donkeys, wild boar, wild horses and mouflons. Sardinia is one of the few places where you can see flamingos among wild animals. With any luck in local ports, you can also see playful dolphins. If you’re not a fan of the beach, make sure you take a trip to historic sites. Since locals love traditional traditions and crafts, you can see many handmade objects from different eras in local museums. Since there are many things to see and explore, you can have a nice vacation here in summer and winter.
The main mountain range of Sardinia is the Gennargentu. The highest peaks of the Gennargentu are also the highest peaks of the island. Among these, Punta La Marmora with a height of 1834 m, Bruncu Spina with a height of 1829 m, Punta Florisa with a height of 1822 m and Monte Spada with a height of 1822 m. Gennargentu offers one of the most beautiful natural landscapes typical of Sardinia. You will find an uncontaminated nature where it is easy to meet foxes, wild boars, eagles and mouflons. The northwestern part of the Gennargentu National Park is located in Oliena, Orgosolo and Urzulei. Another extraordinary mountain range is Monte Albo. Massive limestone, located in the central part of eastern Sardinia. It consists of a ridge about 13 km long, with an average height of over 1000 meters. Other peaks over 1000 meters are Punta Ferulargiu (1057 m), Punta Mutrucone (1050 m), Punta Gurturgius (1042 m), Punta Cupetti (1029 m). In the mountains of Monte Albo it is possible to encounter moufflons, Sardinian hawks, golden eagles and other rare animals.
If you’ve read it, Sardinia has fascinated you. Now all you have to do is choose the apartment and book a date.
We look forward to hosting you at the Residence CAV Mameli, your home in Sardinia.